NWCP Privacy practices on the web highlights
This statement applies to NWCP Web Sites.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
We will not disclose any of your personal information provided to external party.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By NWCP and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis (e.g., Clickstream Data).
- To develop our business relationship if you represent an NWCP Business Partner or Vendor.